Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

3D Cannon Project Part A

This week we began the cannon project. I took the reference images Nick provided. Eventually this model will be sent into Zbrush to be finished up.

I started by making a box version in UE4 to get the scale right.

















Then I exported that into Maya and set the reference images up.























I finished up the model. I ran into trouble when I did the ammo hole on top of the cannon. I saved before and then after doing a boolen difference and didn't have a back up to go before that boolen. I wish I would have created the hole as a separate mesh and then combined them and then subtract the final hole.




















I pushed this into UE4. The first image is the cannon with the scaled box version and the second is three cannons with the Epic mannequin.




No comments:

Post a Comment